Specificatii tehnice Audioquest Niagara 7000 power conditioner
Dielectric-Biased AC Isolation Transformers: AQ’s patented technology greatly reduces non-linear distortions that have previously plagued even the finest magnetic-based systems, all the while increasing the bandwidth and efficiency of the transformers’ noise dissipation.
Transient Power Correction: Provides over 90 amps peak instantaneous current reservoir with reduced line impedance for current-starved power amplifiers, whether they incorporate linear or switching power supplies.
Patented Ground Noise-Dissipation System: 6 banks of direction-controlled ground noise dissipation. AQ’s patented technology vastly reduces ground-borne noise without compromising safety or creating low-level ground loops.
21-Octave Ultra-Linear Noise-Dissipation Technology: Ensures the most consistent and widest bandwidth noise dissipation possible, without the inconsistent results that typify minimalist, multi-node resonant peaking found in many AC power conditioners.
Ultra Low-Z (low impedance) NRG Series AC Power Inlets and Outlets: Feature a grip with far lower resistance (utilizing far more mass than conventional or audiophile-grade designs), with a heavy Hanging-Silver plating to ensure the lowest impedance at radio frequencies, enabling superior noise dissipation.
• Two Patented Dielectric-Biased Symmetrical Power Isolation Transformers (Source Component Outlets)
• 80 Amps Peak AC Transient Power Correction (Increased Performance and Current Reservoir for Any Power Amplifier)
• In Excess of 23 Octaves of Linearized Transverse-Mode (Differential) Filtering
• Patented Ground Noise-Dissipation Technology
• Non-Sacrificial and Sonically Non-Invasive Over-Voltage Shut-Down and Transient Surge Suppression
Maximum RMS Input Current: 20 Amps (RMS)
Maximum RMS Current per Source Component Output Bank: 5 Amps (RMS)
Outlets: Source (8–4 per Bank); High-Current (4)
Dimensions: 44.45cm W x 13.31cm H x 43.69cm D (3-RU Rack Mount Kits Optional)
Weight: 39 kgs.